Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kara's 4th Birthday





So many phone calls today. That girl was on the cell phone as much as me today. She would kindly respond "happy birthday to you". Christian and Ethan, her bubbies, were so thoughtful and excited to pick out a present each for her at Dollar Tree. They even got to pay the clerk. They stopped to pick themselves something along the way. Ethan said "Mom, I'll pay you back. I won't even buy a soda." For dinner, Daddy took us to Double Dave's Pizza because pizza is Kara's favorite food behind chicken nuggets. They watched Tom and Jerry without sound and then Albert and I remembered Tom and Jerry never spoke. I made Kara Granny Ruth cake and she ate TWO pieces. We had a great time. Saturday she celebrates with our family and friends with a pony party here at the house.

No comments: