Friday, June 6, 2008

Daily Schedule

I am considered a newbie to home schooling. I had posted a request for members of my online support group called Greater Houston Area Home schoolers through Yahoo.com. I had asked for people to send me samples of their weekly schedules so I could copy one in Excel. I'm not very skilled in Excel. This wonderful lady named Lindsay came to my rescue. She told me to send her some elements like nap, breakfast, kids names, and subjects taught. She then offered to make me a schedule in Excel! I was so amazed at her kindness. True to her word, I received my new spreadsheet from her. She has given me 4 versions to pick which one I like best. The Lord is so good. May the Lord bless Lindsay for her gifting me like this. I'm so thrilled to get busy planning my schedule.

No comments: