Friday, June 4, 2010

Costco

Last night a friend from church named Emily told me about organics at great prices at Costco. Well, the Proverb came to mind "she gets her food from afar" so I headed over there with Hubby's blessings. Very important aspect is the blessings. See I am a recovering shopaholic. No, really. In years past, I could have spent $500 easy at Costco. So many things and so much of it! But thankfully, as part of my sanctification, the Lord is working in me and teaching me stewardship. It was so neat to be allowed to go there (Kara went with me so glad He's training her too) and still maintain self control. I love how the Lord teaches and then only at the appropriate time He allows us to overcome. I was very thankful for finding so many products I needed at very good prices. I plan on going twice a month. Costco has a friend referral system so if this appeals to your need, don't forget to give them my info- name and address when you sign up. You and I will get the same gift card (nice).

No comments: