Friday, May 23, 2008

New Journey


I am still soaking it all in. School's out and we are about to begin the new journey the Lord has for us-home schooling. I am so thankful for all the support and information I've received in the last 3 weeks. Blessings to Love 2 Learn in Tomball for sponsoring the workshops last Saturday. Mary, Jolyn, Kristin, and Janet were so inspirational. Marilyn Rockett, a pro, was so impacting with her organizational teaching. I prayed that whoever needed her workbook in the group would win it in the drawing. I wasn't too surprised when it was ME! Wendy, a fellow journeywoman, has been so willing to share her findings with me. I know she'll do great! Please keep her health in your prayers. Love to all the Tuesday morning Bible study gang in Powder Mill. Nancy I look forward to meeting you at church. Corinne you make it look fun. We are still on for Wed. at the YMCA right? Gina you are who I want to be when I grow up! Please check out their adoption blog at http://shifletfamilyadoption.blogspot.com/. They are in Russia now getting ready to take home their beloved children Andrew and Kathlena. God is so good. Yvonne thanks for the hairbrush story. I needed that SO much today. Carrie, my little sister in Christ, I love you! Roxanne thanks for the hug and encouragement today. We will definitely keep in touch. Blessings to you and your new journey. Please pray for the Harvey Family. I just know they are suppose to buy my house. I pray that theirs sells right away but they give us enough time to finish this one and pack! I know God's timing is perfect but its my procrastination that I'm worried about. Yvonne keep me accountable! Thanks Renee for all the Abeka first grade readers. You brought those to the church that day for me. Praise Him.

No comments: