Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day Two Home Schooling

We got to venture out today and attend my Bible study with friends in Powder Mill. I sufficiently threatened the kids to be good and they were on their best behavior. We are studying Vertically Inclined by Mary Kaspian. Very good group study. We welcomed a new member today Penny. She is a delightful woman and has such a thankful heart. I know I will learn lots from her. After coming home for lunch, we began our studies. Kara worked on singing her alphabet and cleaning her room. What a mess! Ethan is so excited to have desk in his room and loves sitting at it to do his work. He worked on the letter Dd today. Christian was perplexed today when I asked him to retell the story he read. I had him read it again out loud and then I showed him how to do it. I look forward to see him develop his story telling. Its nap time now because we have a busy evening. More pics tomorrow.

No comments: