Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our 13th Anniversary





Today Albert and I celebrated 13 years of marriage. We started the day with PRESENTS! My card was a blessing. I got a guitar and all the accessories for it. I have wanted to learn to play for a while now and this gift makes my dream come true. I also got the Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie OMartian calendar. If you have not read any of her books, I encourage you to do so. She testifies of the Holy Spirit's interceding for us through prayer and the impact it has on "earth as it is in Heaven."

After presents we went to Los Cucos for lunch. The food was delicious as always. I love the shrimp, chicken and steak fajitas. Afterwards, we traveled to Conroe to the Pie in the Sky bakery off of FM 2854. They have the most tasty pie ever! I had banana creme pie, Christian had Mississippi Mud pie ala mode, Ethan had chocolate pie and Kara had a chocolate cupcake and shared my pie. They didn't have the blueberry pie Albert wanted so he ordered us a Southern Pecan pie to take home. He did get to finish off both boys because the slices were so big. I definitely recommend their pies. You can actually taste the different ingredients not just sugar.

Friday night we will go out as a couple thanks to the Centilli's offer to babysit.

No comments: