Saturday, August 7, 2010

answered prayer

We have got all the materials for home schooling that we need for the next two semesters! God is gracious and good. Thank you for praying for us.
Albert went to the sessions at the convention in The Woodlands and was greatly encouraged and inspired to develop a vision and goals for our family. That was an answer to many prayers as well. I made a run out to the Home School Store on Judiway and found all the items used for 4th grade! I called Albert and he ordered the rest of the workbooks from A Beka since shipping was free at the convention. I haven't done the math but I know we saved over 60%.
I have planned out the next 8 weeks to complete this past semester's goals and we should be starting our new grades in the first full week of Oct.

No comments: