Thursday, October 22, 2009

the wreck







On Wed., Oct. 21 we (me, Christian, Ethan, Kara) were on our way to Steph and Jeremy's house. We were going to watch the babies so they could take Jonathan, Jeremy's dad, out for his birthday. We'll you've heard that most accidents happen within 5 miles of home and that was true for us. We were in the left turn lane about to get onto Woodlands Parkway when a 19 yr. old young man in an F150 plowed into the back of us. I actually saw him about to hit us. There was nothing I could do. Thankfully, we did not plow into the car stopped in front of us. I got out and was shaken knowing the kids were in the back seat. God took care of them. Praise Him. We pulled over and waited for DPS. I called Steph and she came out to be with us. Albert was still in Houston as it was only 4:30pm.

No comments: