Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Birthday


At the Christmas party everyone sang Happy Birthday to me. On Sunday morning, my parents called me and sang to me before I left for church. The Centilli's got me a beautiful cross with the nativity woven in the design. It is lovely. My family let me open my gifts before church and I received a new knife block and a set of wonderful Wusthof knives from Germany. Thankfully, I got the instructional video so I can learn to use them properly. I also got a foxtail palm tree.
The choir performed their Christmas musical and that was a real treat.

After church my family took me to Pappadeaux's. I had the sampler platter with lobster bisque which is my favorite! The kids were put out that they had to wait on their food and the serving manager noticed. She came over and offered us free dessert! We got three things to share which included mint cheesecake, brownie pie, and 7 layer banana pudding. Too yummy!!

No comments: