Saturday, November 1, 2008

Devotion

In Jeremiah 31:2 the Lord reminds the Israelites and us that we can all find "grace in the wilderness" just as the people who Moses led out of Egypt towards the Promised land found. Are you in a wilderness right now? I know the place well. Although the wilderness is hard, rough terrain, the beauty of it is seen in the cloud by day and the fire by night. The Lord manifest Himself and leads us in these times. He provides protection and direction. A daily time in His Word provides the direction we need. The Holy Spirit, when we yield and surrender to His guidance through prayer, provides us with insight into God's will for us. Being in the center of God's will, is protection. Join me in this prayer today. "Dear Father, I confess my sin of wandering the wilderness. I know you've already provided instruction and protection. Help me to turn from the path I chose and follow You and Your will for me. Help me to open my spiritual eyes to the Promise Land which is Your will for me in Christ Jesus." Amen. If you are struggling with wilderness wandering, find His grace today! If you'd like personal prayer, please post a comment to our blogsite

No comments: