Saturday, September 20, 2008

Update

It is day 7 and we are still one of many without electricity. We did, however, go last night and pick up our new generator. The carrier who shipped it is called R&L Carriers. When I was on the phone with their rep getting directions, I couldn't remember their exact name. She told me it was R&L which is Robert and Larry Carriers. I had to laugh. I got the advertisement for the generators off of the AM news station. They had guaranteed a 3 day delivery. I was a little worried passing the info. on to Albert since I had never heard of the company ElectricGeneratorsDirect.com. When they sent us the confirmation of shipment, I hadn't heard of the carrier either. I would have been VERY anxious if I knew R&L was Robert and Larry the day we ordered spending over $2200! We did get it and everything was legitimate. Tonight Albert will install it and we will be washing clothes!!

No comments: